Asset Tagging Services in Eastern Ontario
Wills Transfer provides Asset Tagging Management for businesses from Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Western Quebec, and the U.S. Eastern Seaboard.
At Wills Transfer, we believe that positive customer relations are the key to our business success.
We understand how important it is to deliver top-notch customer service, which enables our clients to ensure their customers are always satisfied!
Asset tagging is just one of the many services we offer at Wills Transfer. We also offer services in a variety of areas, including warehousing, distribution, fulfillment, and logistics.
What is an Asset Tagging Service?
As industries grow more complex, technology advances, and with the emergence of new processes and demands, companies can struggle to have a sense of order.
You might find you have more assets to manage coupled with additional regulatory requirements and need a provider that is centralized, accessible, and organized in asset management.
Having your assets tracked systematically is an essential part of your asset management processes and overall supply chain.
The Advantages of Asset Tagging for Your Business
With asset tagging, you can better handle your assets and keep track of their locations. However, the advantages of asset tagging extend beyond this!
In fact, you can now associate a variety of data with an asset through asset tagging, including its users, maintenance schedule, and depreciation value.
With this in mind, these are some of the most critical advantages of asset tagging for your business:
- Save time and money.
- Improves customer satisfaction.
- Meet compliance requirements.
At Wills Transfer, we offer a variety of third-party logistics (3PL) services, including pick and pack services, asset tagging, and kitting services. And so, your assets are in good hands with us as your 3PL service provider.
What are asset tags?
“Asset” is a general term applied to something considered physical property. There are two primary types of assets: fixed and moveable assets.
A fixed asset, also known as an infrastructure asset, is confined to one physical location from which it cannot be moved. This may include anything from buildings and bridges to road signs and plots of land.
On the other hand, a moveable asset is an asset that can (as the name suggests) be moved. This is physical property such as electronic equipment, furniture, or any type of product or saleable item that is not physically routed to a fixed location.
Asset tags may be used on both fixed and movable assets. They are small, sometimes metal labels, which are fixed to assets for several purposes. For this reason, asset tags can be used to track inventory, monitor products, and much more.
Utilizing asset tagging on your products is a great way to add extra layers of safety and security to your goods. Curious about all the benefits of asset tagging? Read on!
Special Note. Asset tags and labels are exposed to many harsh conditions, including extreme temperatures, chemicals, solvents, abrasion, frequent cleaning, UV rays, and outdoor elements like rain or snow. Wills Transfer can provide you with experienced asset tagging solutions that are fundamental for your asset tracking system.
Asset Tagging Helps You Save Time and Money
These are the ways that asset tagging can help save you time and money:
- There is no need for anyone to track down assets manually. This frees up time for your employees to concentrate on other tasks that can produce income.
- It can help you track the life cycle of an asset, so you know where in its cycle an asset is and when you’ll need to replace it.
- It helps prevent the loss of essential and expensive items like laptops and equipment that could be misplaced or stolen.
Asset Tagging Improves Customer Satisfaction
Another way asset tagging can benefit your business is through improved customer satisfaction.
We live in a world where people expect their orders to be filled efficiently and shipped quickly. No one wants to wait days for their order to be available, whether you’re supplying them with parts or a finished product.
With asset tagging, you quickly know how much of an item you have on hand and how to locate it!
Asset Tagging Can Be Used to Meet Compliance Requirements
Another way asset tagging can benefit your company is it can be used to meet compliance requirements. There are always new regulations to keep up with, and asset tagging is one great way to do this.
With the right kind of asset tagging and tracking software, you can collect and generate reports within minutes instead of days.
This saves you time and money and makes it easy to generate new reports as new regulations are implemented.
Wills Transfer can provide your business with the following Asset Tagging Services
- Package content sorting to apply individual asset tags to each component or item.
- Scanning associated asset tags, and serial numbers for tracking within our WMS system.
- Re-package components or items.
- Secure, palletize, and warehouse the tagged inventory.
If you’re looking for high-quality, secure, and developed processes look to Wills Transfer for your Asset Tagging needs.
For more information about Asset Tagging Services, call Wills Transfer at 613-704-7549 or contact us here.
What kind of services can you offer me as a 3PL service provider?
As a 3PL service provider in Ontario, we take great pride in offering various fulfillment services, including asset tagging
When you come to us to learn about asset tagging and how it can benefit your business, we will:
- Discuss the various ways access tags can benefit your business: The primary purpose of asset tags is to track assets as they move from location to location.
They can also be used for inventory control, to prevent theft, and to keep track of maintenance, repair, and operations information.
- Talk about how an asset tracking system is essential to the fulfillment services we provide: A sound asset tracking system can do everything from providing information on an asset’s location to helping make it easier to keep up with compliance requirements.
- Go through the asset tagging services we provide, which include:
- First, we apply individual asset tags to each of your assets.
- Next, we scan asset tags and serial numbers and track them in our warehouse management software.
- Then, re-package your assets, as necessary.
- And last but not least, we secure, palletize, and warehouse your tagged inventory.
It Takes a Lot of Work to Succeed
Making your business a success doesn’t happen overnight; it takes a lot of hard work!
That’s why it’s so important to focus on your business’s core goods or services and work with a 3PL service provider for services such as asset tagging.
At Wills Transfer, we’re a 3PL service provider who wants to help your business make the most of asset tagging. Not only can we tag your assets but also scan the asset tags to record information about your assets and store them in our warehouses.
Contact Us to Learn More
We’re here to assist with all of your 3PL service needs. To learn more about how we can help, call Wills Transfer at 613-704-7549 or contact us online