Yes, it must be secured to a good quality pallet.
Warehouse Racking in Ontario
Wills Transfer, for Warehouse Racking Storage, serving businesses from Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Western Quebec, and the U.S. Eastern Seaboard.
Our warehouses have extensive racking footprints, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the right warehouse storage solutions for their products. If your products cannot be stacked or need to be off the floor, we have thousands of racking positions to serve your storage requirements.
For more information about Racking Storage at Wills Transfer please give us a call at 1-613-283-0225 or contact us here. Our team is here to discuss the best Racking Storage options for your products.
What are the Benefits of using Wills Transfer’s Racking Storage Solutions?
- Easy access to individual items or SKU’s (none-bulk products)
- Best storage solution for Pick and Pack fulfillment
- Direct picking to meet FIFO requirements
- Perfect for storing palletized cartons and asset tagged inventory
- Ideal for inventory and cycle counts due to pallet label visibility
- Industry accepted for product that is not stackable
- Well suited for slower moving products
- Various rack dimensions and configurations allow for flexible storage options
Wills Transfer has over 75 years of Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, and Racking Storage experience. Our warehouses have extensive racking footprints, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the right warehouse storage solutions for their products.
Here are some common questions about Racking Storage that we receive:
Yes, you can store drums of liquid in racking, but it must be palletized and strapped together to avoid a spill if the liquid shifts when being lifted into the racks.
Our facilities range from 1000lbs to 3000lbs per racking location, please contact us for more information on our racking weight capacity.
Both racking and bulk storage are comparable in costs.